The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) and Governor of Yobe State, Mai Mala Buni, has approved the appointment of the Party’s Zoning Committee for the forthcoming National Convention.
|Gov. AbdulRahaman AbdulRazak|
This was disclosed in a terse statement issued on Wednesday afternoon by the National Secretary, Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee of the APC, Sen. John James Akpanudodehe.
According to Akpanudodehe, the committee members are as follows:
1. Governor of Kwara State, H.E. AbdulRahaman AbdulRazak – Chairman
2. Deputy President of the Senate, H.E. Ovie Omo-Agege – Deputy Chairman
3. Prof. Etim Nyong – Member
4. Dr. MB Shehu – Member
5. Comrade Mustapha Salihu – Member
6. Sen. Teslim Folarin – Member
7. Alh. Sadeeq Sule-Iko Sami – Member
8. Deputy Governor of Anambra State, H.E. Nkem Okeke – Secretary
He said the committee is expected to submit its report on Monday 7th March, 2022.